Monday, November 5, 2012

Warmhearted White Chili

Today seemed like a perfect day to make chili; the snow has started falling!
I just love the name of this chili. Warmhearted sounds so cozy and comforting, which is exactly how I feel when I'm at home, cuddled up under a blanket with my love and my little dog,  If only I could be eating this chili at the same time! Might get a little messy...


Warmhearted White Chili

  • 3 cups chicken broth
  • 1 15-ounce can white beans
  • 2 cups chicken breast, cooked and cubed
  • 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 1 4-ounce can chopped green chiles
  • 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
  • 1/2 tablespoon ground cumin
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Combine all ingredients in a big pot. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes to an hour. 
Top with shredded cheese and crumbled tortilla chips. 

Savor and then cozy up with your honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment