Monday, October 29, 2012

Grilled Swordfish with Roasted Squash

I have to give my husband credit for this meal. Sundays are usually his day to cook. I'll help where I'm needed, but he comes up with the ideas and heads up the project.

I love the firmness of swordfish, and how easily it grills. With a simple marinade, quick grilling, and roasted veggies on the side, I can't think of an easier and tastier meal for a Sunday night.

Grilled Swordfish with Roasted Squash
Marinade from AllRecipes

  • 2 cloves minced garlic
  • 1/4 cup white wine 
  • 1/8 cup lemon juice
  • 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
  • 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
  • 1/2 tablespoon poultry seasoning
  • dash salt and pepper
  • 2 swordfish steaks
Combine ingredients and add fish. Marinade for 1 hour, flipping after 30 minutes.
Grill over high heat, 5 minutes per side. 

Roasted Squash
  • 1 zucchini, sliced
  • 1 yellow squash, sliced
  • extra virgin olive oil
  • salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375. Drizzle sliced veggies with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat evenly. Cook in glass baking dish for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through baking.

No comments:

Post a Comment